By using our website to place an order for goods you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions as set out below:
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 16 years of age. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form.
- We keep all personal information private, and NEVER pass on your details to other companies and individuals. We are fully compliant with Data Protection law. Please read more about our handling of personal data in our Privacy notice.
- If any of our products are faulty, please inform us and then return them within 30 days of receiving them. Upon receipt of the goods, we will offer you a full refund or a replacement, along with a refund for the carriage costs. Please ensure that returns are securely packaged and sent by an insured or signed for service.
Price & Payment
- The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received.
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account, as provided on the order form.
- Neither BioGaia nor its distributor Pharma Ace Sdn Bhd make warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is”, and is not intended as medical advice. Its intention is solely informational and educational. Please consult a medical or health professional should the need for one be warranted.
- All materials on this website are the copyright of BioGaia Malaysia & Pharma Ace Sdn Bhd or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved.
- The materials on this website may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use.
- No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of BioGaia or its representatives.
Queries & Complaints
- We aim to respond to e-mailed, faxed and written queries within 24–48 hours except weekends and Malaysian Public holidays.
- In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.
- If you change your mind about an order, please contact us and return any items within a 30-day period in a re-saleable condition. Upon receipt of the goods, and provided they are in a re-saleable condition, we will apply an immediate refund to the value of your order total less the original carriage cost.
- Please ensure that returns are securely packaged and sent by an insured or signed for service. We cannot be responsible for goods sent back to us that go missing in the post or that are damaged by the post and so are not in re-saleable condition.